Counselling rooms were opened as part of the Community Mental Health Programme (CMHP) Kottayam at its monthly outreach clinics.
Services offered are
- Psycho-eduction about illness behavior
- Drug Compliance therapy.
- Care giver support
- IDEAS Disability assessment
- MET interviewing for Alocohol using patients
- Brief supportive psychotherapy for Common Mental health issues.
- Assessment of children with behavioral problems
- Assessment of women and elderly who need intensive case management needs.
- Case management of dementia and mentally retarded children.
- Linking home based care by collaboration with field staff ( (JHI/JPHN) who have started attending the clinic. (Patronage for the same received from the deputy DMO-Kottayam).